Johnathan,

So after reading this thread I see that nobody has an answer for you. I am
sorry to say that neither do I I would be very interested in finding a solution
to this issue as well. Its so damned time consuming that I find myself blowing
away all the messages in the mailbox after the first 3 or 4 threads that piss
me off. When and if you do find a solution please let me know so that I can
enjoy lists once again

Thanks,

Keith