Hi,

Not sure why your items are appearing as MailBox lists.  The MailBox items
prior to the ToolBar should just be titles or Headings announcing what Mailbox
has focus at this point in time along with the number of Unread messages in
that MailBox.  Try Interacting with them and try determine if they are lists or
textual items.  There should only be one actual MailBox list which is located
one VO-right of the Favourites Bar.

Later…

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada