You probably don't have to go back and forth to the Sprint store and Apple
store as you are afraid you will have to do. If you call them, the carriers can
usually do a huge amount of work remotely and if the sim card is defective
could even send you a new sim card.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen LORD!!!