Some of you may know that Bill Me later is now Paypal Credit. The Bill Me Later
site worked fine but shortly after the switch of course that site was closed.
Last month I did manage to pay my bill but this month I can't click my payment
method no matter what I do on the Mac. I very definitely clicked the "feedback"
button and told them to put back the radio buttons as standard instead of these
"clickable" things - at least that's how they look for voiceover. They still
have radio buttons for other choices but not for the payment method. I have
changed my mouse pointer settings, tried different voiceover options from vo
utility for the web; this is driving me nuts! Any suggestions? I can't get the
mouse to line up with it; I can't get keyboard focus on it; I can get vo focus
and I can flick to it on the trackpad but nothing with mouse either via
cmd-vo-f5 and vo-f5 or by the actual Apple mouse which admittedly I'm not very
good with. Tabbing passes it up. Absolutely nothing allows me to click my
payment option. When I click continue I am told that I don't have enough
balance in my paypal account (which of course I don't!) and am asked to choose
a payment option - as if that isn't what I've been trying to do! I rarely get
this exasperated trying to do something on my computer but this is ridiculous!

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen LORD!!!