Thank you. I finally got it paid with the paypal app but it wasn't really
better. what I finally had to do was first click the link that said something
like "How do you want to pay?" Then clicking the payment method I wanted
apparently worked. But I'll keep the phone number handy!

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen LORD!!!