When you are done using the braille display, get back to home screen with space 1-2-5 then lock the phone. This ensures you a successful connection the next time. When you want to reconnect, put the display in terminal mode before unlockig the phone.

From The Believer. . .
 . . . what if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com