It almost sounds like you've brought up Spotlight. I don't know how you could
have done so accidentally, and perhaps is a Focus series problem, but try a
two-finger scrub or a simple press of the Home button and see if that gets you
back to the Home screen.
> On Dec 20, 2014, at 12:25 AM, The Believer <ancient.ali...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
>   When you are done using the braille display, get back to home screen with
> space 1-2-5 then lock the phone. This ensures you a successful connection the
> next time. When you want to reconnect, put the display in terminal mode
> before unlockig the phone.
>
> From The Believer. . .
> . . . what if it were true?
> ancient.ali...@icloud.com
>
> On 12/19/2014 9:17 PM, Earlene Hughes wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> I am setting up my iPhone six plus. When I have my Focus braille display
>> connected to the iPhone, everything looks fine. The onscreen keyboard is
>> off, and I have the familiar dock area with the Phone, Email, Safari, ETC.
>> But, when I disconnect the braille display, I have an onscreen keyboard, in
>> the place of the dock area, and no selections for Phone, Email, Safari,
>> ETC. I want to be able to get back to the standard screen when I am not
>> writing a message. How do I fix this? Thank you in advance.
>>
>> -Earlene

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com