I've purchased pdf pro but i have no idea how to use it with Voiceover.  If
anyone could give me some clues, I'd be grateful.  I had to fill in a pdf form
a few weeks ago but all I could find on the page was groups and in each a page
but was not able to navigate any boxes in which to input data.

Andrew