You need to log in; that is the screen you are in. Maybe your mini restarted
during the night for some reason. Do vo-space on your name after interacting
with the users area and you will be in the field to enter your password.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen LORD!!!