If it says login screen and has sleep, etc. that isn't torrent. That at least
appears to be your login screen.

As for no windows, it depends on the program. When mail says it has no windows,
you can do cmd-option-n to open a new view window. With many programs, you
can't start a new window. Sometimes you can do cmd-q to quit or use your window
chooser or application chooser to get into a window or see if there are dialogs
you can't otherwise see. Sometimes you just have to command-tab away from it
and it disappears.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen LORD!!!