Okay, I see you are talking about Index Direct rather than Index print. But I
don't think Index Direct actually installs Louis on your computer or anything.
You install the driver upgrade on your Mac and then use your embosser with the
upgraded firmware. I think if you want to use Louis independently you will have
to install it yourself on our Mac. You can either install the components in
terminal or there is a Mac app done by Greg Kearney for which I don't have the
link right at hand. I did an install of all the Louis components I needed in
terminal because I had trouble with the Mac app doing Spanish but Greg has put
out a new version since then which I haven't gotten around to testing.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen LORD!!!