When I choose the playlist and exported it shows up on my thumb drive is a very
small text file giving information for where each song can be found. If I am on
another computer in someone else's home, how will I ever get those songs to
play?

Also, under my music folder I do not see playlists. I have several, but I only
see folders with artists and under those are albums and under those are songs.

Kristeen Hughes