Hi Cheryl,
Long time no talk :)
If this is the same model I had, the "f 1 f 2 f 3 & f34" keys don't work with
VoiceOver.
I went round & round with apple care about this & they finally agreed that
those keys were out to lunch with VO.
Granted I bought the keyboard from the apple store! LOL
Needless to say they refunded the $
I liked the layout and feel though!
Did they fix this anomaly with your keyboard.
Just thought I'd ask?
TIA
Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust