Hi!
OK when you’ve selected the option from the iPhone playlist stop interacting
and just arrow left to the scroll area and interact with that and arrow through
the options in there! also without going into the scroll area from the playlist
table arrow right and you should find info about what is on your iPhone and
last a sync button!
HTH Colin