Hi!
OK I’ve never needed to do this so not sure how to do it and save content!
But I think if you’ve already got everything in your iTunes on the mac then you
could set up as a new phone!
I do not know if this is possible but if you’ve got a back up on the PC and can
connect to the Mac maybe you can transfer that back up to the Mac iTunes and if
so maybe restore from that!
Hopefully someone else who has faced this might have a better way!
Colin