The thing that gets me with numbers as it relates to excel is the way you have
to interact with the cell to edit it, or read it.  Plus the way you add sheets,
and turn pages.  Maybe you could expand a bit on the data region and how to add
and edit things there with voice over.  I need a spread sheet for my business,
and would rather use numbers, then having to fire up windows in  a VM.  Thanks.
Frustrated with your Mac, I-device, or AppleTV?  New user and want quick
efficient answers?  Or maybe you know apple products and want to contribute?
Then come join a list where questions are always answered, and we are always
patient with you.
Subscribe here: peel-the-apple+subscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:peel-the-apple+subscr...@googlegroups.com>
Short quick getting started Tutorials: http://peeltheapple.wordpress.com/
<http://peeltheapple.wordpress.com/>
Or just follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/PealTheApple
<https://twitter.com/PealTheApple>
And ask your question there.  All are welcome!