Hi there
I use Numbers for my business all the time, and I never could get regions to
work right with JAWS anyway. In my case, I have been using different files and
find it just as convenient anyway. I also keep open windows in Numbers for the
files I want to edit all the time.

Personally, I don’t like really large spreadsheets no matter which program I am
using. I get lost in really large sheets. The one thing I have considered,
although I haven’t done it, is to have separate sheets in one file for my
employee. Always before I have done different files for each month because of
the way I have to make out her pay.

My method probably wouldn’t work if I had several employees but it works ok
with just one. If I can help, please let me know.

Gigi