Hi Pam, you'd want to create the mailboxes you need, then either visit the
Rules tab in Mail Preferences to set up rules to filter by various criteria, or
your provider may have a way fo doing this server-side with iMap. The advantage
of the latter approach is that the rules will work across all your devices.
All my rules are now server-side so my email is nicely filtered on my PC, iOS
and Mac.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org