Hi list,

I just wanted to agree with Anne.  Web rotor is the thing I use most
and love it!  I made the switch to Mac in June of this year and found
that while I run into some problems which are annoying and some times
frustrating, VO and safari have been easier for me than the years of
window screen readers.  A major problem was on certain newspaper or
news sites, pressing comman+ VO+ h would not take me to the next
heading.  Instead I'd get a message, "safari is busy"  which would
last some times as long as two minutes.  I installed snow leopard ten
days ago and now I don't have that issue at all.  I have other minor
annoying ones, but not that.

I started using dos in 1993 and was introduced to windows in 1996.  I
toyed with it but much prefered dos until I was forced to make the
full time switch to windows in 2000.  I made the cold turkey switch to
Mac this year and just recently read that a major obstacles for
switchers from windows to Mac is the tab key usage.  Yet, all those
years of using windows, I actually never used the tab key to move
around a site.  I guess I never even realized I could have until read
NFB's article review on VO.  BTW, thank you to NFB.  Their review and
response to the firestorm post VO review was one of the final straws
which helped me decide Mac was the way to go!!

Israel Antonio
Sexy Isra