You might have muted your computer. If you have no sound whatso ever (not even
music or system sounds), hit F10 once. If you still have nothing, hit it again
to toggle mute off again, as the problem is elsewhere. Of course, if your
computer is set to require pressing the Function key with the F keys, you'll
need to do that. You could also try turning up the volume with F13.
> On Feb 9, 2015, at 7:41 PM, Faisal ali <faisal.a...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> So I’m not sure what I done, but now I don’t have any voiceover speech on my
> mac. I believe its muted somehow, but I can’t figure out how to unmute it. I
> tried doing a three finger double tap on the track pad but nothing is
> happening.
> Can anyone help?
> Thanks

Have a great day,