Also, I've noticed with Yosemite that if you delete a voice and that certain
voice is checked when you go to the customize menu under speech, the voice will
redownload until you uncheck it. I know it does this with Alex and the Nuance
voices but not sure with the other built-in voices.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook