Hi Alex,
I use a couple. My primary bank is USAA which has a good app and is fairly
accessible. Admittedly, I haven’t used their website on my Mac so can’t comment
on whether it crashes or not but it worked well the last time I used it on a
windows machine. I also use a credit union called Washington Federal. However,
I believe its only available to residence of Washington State.
Hope this helps.