Hi guys
I fot my taxes done with Turbo Tax for 2014. Guess what guys. No capshas! To
sign it, you need your adjusted gross income for 2013 or your assigned PIN that
you can get from ,,irS’s computer.

Ok, here’s my question. George I think you said that you had used this program
for a while. How do you get your information imported into next year? I thought
it would take me through putting in my estimated tax payment for 2015 so that I
could get credit for next year. I know you can type them in if need be, but it
says you can transfer information from one year to the other. How do you do
transfer information from 2014 to 2015?

Gigi