hello; recently i started recording myself singing some of my favorite songs. i
recorded them without instrumentals. a few friends have asked me if i plan to
record any with the music behind them and the answer is yes if i can figure out
how. so it seems to me there are two parts to this question. one how do i find
audio without the lyrics. is there a site where i can download these. and
second how do i record myself singing so that people hear the instrumental
tracks along with my voice. and oh yes if i can manage both of those i'd love
to be able to record video of me singing where people can also hear the
instrumental tracks. i'm not great at using editing software. so cheap and easy
would be best. and if someone want to help me through it or even do the editing
for me i wouldn't turn them down. i believe in learning new skills but i also
believe we can do so much more by concentrating on what we are good at and
getting help with the things we aren't so great at. thanks for any help, max