From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Anders Holmberg
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 4:42 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: No sound from built-in speakers.

Hi!
I think someone had this problem a while back but i can’t remember the
sollution.
All of a sudden audio has disappeared from the internal speakers.
I don’teven have the startup sound when starting my mac.
Connecting headphones gets audio through the headphones but evrytime i unplug
them audio stops working.
This is no big deal for me but its a bit annoying to have to use headphones
evrytime using my mac.
This is a mac mini mid 2011.
Ofcourse i have been trying plugging and unplugging headphones and also checked
whether my audio is set to 0 but its not.
I will dig through this really but if someone has ideas i’d appreaciate them.
Thanks in advance.
/A