Hi All,

If I could just figure out what's bugging the Win 8.0 installer through
BootCamp, I would be a happy camper. I agree with Tim and George that Windows
runs quicker and more efficient on my MacBook Air. Just a little hip cup that
I'm running into now. Hopefully, I'll find the answer soon.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone