Cheree Heppe here:

Braille watches fit my user patterns best, but, I'm definitely checking the
Apple watch out.
I travel with a dog guide and don't lose the functionality to dog hair jams.
Ever tried adding very small amounts of fish oil or canned sardines to the
dog's food?  This usually slows down the shedding, along with daily grooming.
Regards,
Cheree Heppe

Sent from my iPhone