The main reason why I want is because, I'm not allowed to have my mobile phone
in the Office.  So if a Text comes in or an E-mail comes along, at least I'll
know.

Those of you who say that they can't check their time discretely, well, I would
have my Aftershokz Bluez on if I were in a meeting so no one can hear.

I generally hate talking watches because of the synthetic voices.  But if the
Watch had Alex on it, I'd not mind his voice.

I do a lot of walking, two hours a day, so I want to know how my heart rate
does, as the Fitbit Trekker just stopped working for me and did not get another
one.

If you go to the Apple website, you can find the information about the Apple
Watch.

Kawal.