I'd like to use that, but I think in the states, you can only sign up either if you have Sonos speakers or with Metro PCS, and I don't have either of those.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anders Holmberg" <and...@pipkrokodil.se>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: spotify

Hi!
I don’t use Spotify at all anymore.
There’s a new service called Deezer music which at least for the iphone works great.
/A
23 mar 2015 kl. 11:24 skrev deedra waters <dee...@the-brannons.com>:

I’m curious as to what folks use here for spotify? I’ve looked at a couple things here most of which are linux based clients i’ve played with in my vm. I also looked at the spotify web player, but dont really like that either as the buttons or rather a lot of buttons aren’t labeled properly in the flash player. Any thoughts?

deedra waters
dee...@the-brannons.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.