To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 8:59 AM
Subject: text edit question

Hello all,
I just went to open up text edit, and when I opened the app, it opened it up to the open file screen. I would like it to come up with the ned document button, like it normally does. How can I fix this? It looks like it is assuming that I want to open up a file or a recently opened file or something. Thanks for the help,
Brian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.