Sure, I use Call recorder for Facetime.  Keep in mind that it costs, but, is
well worth it.  Call recorder for Skype is easy too.  Totally accessible. Not
in the app store BTW.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in