Even if I interact, though, I have to use vo-arrows, I can't just arrow. Worse,
if a message has multiple links and I use vo-cmd-l to move through them.
VoiceOver gets stuck on the first one. It might even say the second or third as
I move, but it is actually stuck on the first no matter what.
> On Apr 11, 2015, at 10:47 PM, Matthew Dyer <ilovecountrymusic...@outlook.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hui,
>
> I also  notest this.  I just interact and all is well.
>
> Matthew
>

> On 04/11/2015 10:18 PM, Deb Lewis wrote:
>> Hi:
>> I’m noticing since updating the Mac this week that when I open a mail
>> message it no longer is possible to arrow through the message by lines. Now
>> it says message content area and reads the message all at once. I actually
>> don’t like this behavior. It just started with this update this week. Anyway
>> to restore the old behavior where the message just opened as text that you
>> could arrow through?
>>
>> Deb

Have a great day,
Alex Hall