Oh, I definitely don't doubt you.  I just simply don't recall.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "BBS" <bbssh...@icloud.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 2:17 AM
Subject: Re: Wow! Now how cool is that! of a discovery!

I remember in one of the earlier Yosemite betas, like I said, 10.10 beta 2
or 3, it asked me if I wanted to turn on automatic updates. I said yes. Not
sure if that was just for apps or if that was for the entire OS, but yeah it
was there.

Shawn
Sent From My White Macbook
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <clgillan...@gmail.com>