From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of M AUSTEN
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 9:18 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Accessible iPod Touch

Good Afternoon,

I am registered Blind and have been asked to investigate the accessibility
of the iPod Touch for Blind and Partially sighted visitors to museums in the
UK.

So the question is has anyone with sight loss had any success using the iPod
Touch and are there any downloadable Apps?

Many thanks,

Mark
Audio Guide Auditor
Alternative Design