Hi Anne,

What I was looking for is to start precisely where I left off even if
in the middle of a sentence three quarters through that section. If
the intent is to begin at the particular section, then yes, that works
beautifully and for that bit of info, I thank you. Now to find a way
to simply switch from one app to another and back to Preview and
resume reading where I stopped.

tnx,