Hi all,

I’ve recently invested in the purchase of Nisus writer pro for my Mac.

My question is how does one get the word count using a direct VO keystroke?

On the Windows side one presses F6 arrows down twice  and the word count is
spoken.

Another list member did suggest terminal. ) But I’d rather invoke a VO
keystroke as productivity is very important when I’m writing my assignments).

As usual thanks in advance for any help provided.

Kind regards,

Sadam Ahmed

Web:

Http://SadamAhmed.com <http://sadamahmed.com/>