Hello everyone.

My name is Gary Price.
I live in the United Kingdom, in a town in Lancashire called Bolton.
Just a quick E-mail introducing myself really.

I have been blind all my life. I got into the Mac through a friend Lewis Crack
in Kettering.

He sold me his old one, but this went lets just say a bit pair shaped, so I now
have a new 13 inch Macbook Pro.

I have a couple of questions before I sign off.

My first one is you know if Apple needs to contact you, what number do they
start with over in the United Kingdom?
Asking because I have been getting a strange call from a number starting 0333.

My second question concerns Mail on the Mac.

Not sure how to explain this.
When I press Enter on a message to read it, VoiceOver says message contents
scroll area. But it will not read the actual message.

Anyway I hope this E-mail is OK.

Speak soon!
Gary Price
Sent from my 13 inch Macbook pro.