When I try to check the box, Voiceover utility writes the following error
message to the console:
### syncProxyWithSemaphore error:Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4097
"Couldn’t communicate with a helper application." (connection to service named
com.apple.systemadministration.writeconfig) UserInfo=0x60800026a600
{NSDebugDescription=connection to service named
com.apple.systemadministration.writeconfig}