Go to http://facebook.com/username <http://facebook.com/username> and login and
check to see if your username is set (probably is). If so, you will learn your
username there and maybe change it if you like.

On Jun 4, 2015, at 6:41 PM, Caitlyn Furness <caitlyn.furn...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is great..
OK, for my stupid question of the day, how do I figure out what my facebook
user name is?  I know my log in credentials, so would it just be the same as
the user name or log in email?  I have no idea what my profile name is!
Thanks, I am new to FB and all the ins and outs of using it!
Caitlyn