Hi Ray. I don't really want Apple to get rid of Alex. I lve the fact that he
takes breaths and everything. I am with you on one thing though, I hope Apple
considers making the Siri voices available in El Capitan. After all, you can
get them for NVDA in Windows so why can't it be done on the Mac?

Shawn
Sent from my White MacBook