I think we can all help with this since nothing specific has been disclosed.
Unfortunately you will have to renew or subscribe to the Mac Developer Program
as well. This is still a separate payment. This is going by when I renewed my
membership the morning of Friday 1 May. Things may have changed now, but that
was the state of play then. Once you've renewed or subscribed though, you
should see the OS X 10.11 Developer Beta ready for you to download. Good luck.