Brandon, currently I'm using the built in QuickTime app to do all my video
recording. You can then just upload the video clips to YouTube from within the
app if you desire. As far as an auto position and you in the frame, I'm sorry
to say you can forget about that. I have a little bit of site and I always take
a few test shots to see if I'm in the frame or not. If you can get some cited
assistance they can help you get in the frame, and then you can remember to
wear your position, distance from the computer height of your seat etc. That's
how I do it.

Sent from my IPhone