I agree. I do not see what the big deal is. A little tolerance would be in order, IMO. Learn to press the DEL key.

On 07/11/2015 05:43 PM, Juan Hernandez wrote:
what better place to discuss this then here?  If we who are testing it ask each
other questions, post comments observations etc, I don’t see why that isn’t a
problem.  The better the communication we have the better feedback
we can have with apple to make sure our voices are heard to get things done
during  this beta cycle.

When I was at wwdc, I was told this isn’t a big
  deal.

Maybe we should start a apple beta discussion list if there will be issues.

What do you guys think?  I think it would be good for it to be here this way
the people who aren’t using it, they can have us who are using ios9beta test
things they are having issues on iOsS 8.x to see if they are fixed in iOS 9.

Best,

Juan
On Jul 11, 2015, at 2:51 PM, christopher hallsworth <challswor...@icloud.com>