What the hell ever! I'm not arguing this! Whether I'm right or wrong, this isn't worth me spending the final energy I have left over!

Guys if you wanna blab, do it. If you don't, then don't but frankly, I'm Goddamn tired of arguing if this is acceptable or not! All I will end by saying is, if Apple finds out, and you don't get in trouble, then good for you! If you do though then don't come bitching and snarling at me like a terrible 2.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hadder" <bhad...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2015 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: Sorry if OT

Cris:

try developer.apple.com.  The WWDC videos are the first heading you come to.
Really hard to find.
All WWDC sessions have been open to the public for over a year.

As far as the amendment goes, that has also been common knowledge for over a year now. You will find in in your registered apple developer agreement. It is a pdf. You can also google it and find it any number of places.
I believe that I did say “read your legal agreements carefully".