Brian,

Ben called last night and left you a voicemail, so hopefully you and him can hook up. He's quite confident he can help you out.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Lamanche" <ioani...@me.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 2:36 AM
Subject: Re: biblical greek on the mac

Hi Brian,

On my mac, I use Greek Braille tables with my refreshable Braille display and the table is in grade 1 Braille so I didn't have to learn much in order to read. I have very little experience of the Greek grade 2 Braille as i have no access to their Braille paper literature. On the mac side, you can choose Greek Braille table in Voiceover utility under the Braille tab. Incidentally, the Greek table on the mac also works fine for English so I don't have to switch Braille tables all the time. I just have the table set to Greek and it works for both English and Greek.

Hope things are going to work out for you.

Best wishes

Andrew