Hi Mary,
I asked these questions out of total ignorance, as I have not worked with a
mini. Other than physical size, does it have the same type of processor and/or
horse power as would have even an MBP? I am in no way trying to discourage my
friend from the Mack OS as far as quality. I just know what kind of patients he
has. I also know in someways his attention span is not what it would take to
sit down and really learn and work with the OS. Currently, his computer is his
lifeline as he has no TV cable service. He uses it for all communication, news,
etc.

Pam Francis