I recently migrated from a windows vista machine to an Apple mini; and is the
Fleetwood Mac song says "never going back again. " music can be played from the
Mac Mini using the software package called nice to send the stream to the web
and DJ, you implement these with iTunes.

I should say however, I am a retired software engineer and I'm very comfortable
with technology and the changes that go along with all that. But I would like
to also add, if your friend is depending on a screen reader that he needs to
pay tribute to in order to get upgrades going with Apple is far and away are
far, far better option. Voiceover is built into the operating system and never
goes out of date with the current OS.

********
- Bill 😎
- Sent from "Bill's iPhone 6"