Hi Krister,

Thank you for confirming this.  I think it's fair to say that I've given
Microsoft Office a good chance on the mac but I find it difficult to justify
subscribing to Office365 any longer.  I shall have to pull the plug on this and
just stick to Pages and office on the Windows side I run in virtual machine -
not very convenient.

Thanks again

Andrew