Hi all

Just a note which is probably stating the obvious, but if you're having trouble
with Microsoft Word or any part of the Microsoft sweet then please please  feed
it back to them! I have!! The only way they'll listen to us and improve their
accessibility for us is if as many people  as possible feed back and tell them
what's wrong and how it needs to be  fixed. If we don't all feed back then
it'll just get ignored/brushed under the carpet, which none of us want! Having
said that, if you find positive stuff then please let them know  about that
too, so they don't always think we're just a bunch of moaners.

Thanks, and sorry for the rant, but really, if we want things fixed then the
only way it'll be achieved is  by feedback from as many as possible.

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad