Hello everyone,

Today, the first Apple Store opened in France. It's in probably the
most prestigious location you could dream of, on one side of the
square underneath the pyramid at the Louvre.

Archie and I went there this morning, got the special-issue T-shirts
and gave a member of staff plenty of useful information about VoiceOver.

Oh, yes, and I bought yet another case for my iPhone. At last, I've
got one that is open at the front.

Cheers,

Anne